Monday, September 8, 2008

Dev Team Patterson.... Project: Nose Picker


So I recently officially became an Enrolled Iphone Developer and I have started on my first Iphone App...it will be called "Nose Picker". It is really simple yet totally awesome! I included a quick mock-up of what the program will do...Your Job will be to just hold it up to your face and wait for the Laughs. If I were good at programing I would say watch the App Store for "Nose Picker", but since I am junk, all I can say is be prepared.

1 comment:

Patty Girl said...

The great thing about this app is that it can be multifunctional. For example, hold it up to your butt and it is the "Butt Picker. Or put it next to your eye and you have the "Eye Poker". There are so many uses for this app you would be stupid not to make it asap!