Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Night Drawings



Viewers I need your help! Last night as I waited for my rad little girl to wake up, I drew two drawings on my computer, and tonight ( or maybe tomorrow if the votes are too slow) I plan on making a sequel to one of these drawings. That's where you come in. At the bottom of my blog there is a poll to decide which of these drawings is to get a sequel made of it. Now what are you waiting for... The life of these drawings depends on you and you alone!

4 comments:

Erik Dalzen said...

I vote for the rocket hand.

Anonymous said...

city scape

Patty Girl said...

I am waiting for a new drawing. You said it would come the next day. I check this blog like every day to see if you update it because I think it is so awesome.

Kenny D said...

Oh, tough one. I like the color scheme of the city. but anatomy is much cooler looking. (not all anatomy) Ok ok, the hand wins.