Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Internet=BORING!


I have a daily internet routine that is getting kind of stale. Usually I start with Engadget.com ( which I intermittently check through-out the rest of the day), then I e-mossy on over to CNN.com to check out what the media has to tell me. Later as my breaks permit I eventually check a couple of friends blogs. When all my media sources have dried up I head over to craigslist and check out the free section and the electronics section, and finally as the night closes I check out the daily update on woot.com and sellout.woot.com. I am getting pretty bored with the Internet and would like to hear what all you dudes and dudettes are surfing these days. Someone please make the Internet exciting again!
Update:
Oh, I dont want to leave out my regular visits to ps3fanboy.com and my friday visits to Rottentomatoes.com

5 comments:

Patty Girl said...

I look at Gymboree and Baby Gap a lot. I hope you find this helpful.

Kenny D said...

Well my wife checks out her hotmale.com account every once in a while. I'm keepin it nerdy with aintitcool.com

Anonymous said...

You should add ksl.com to the list of daily checks. It's good to see the local news and fun to read the comments people make.

Calluna Vulgaris said...

Try this one. www.yearbookyourself.com

Rachel said...

Here are a few of my favorite websites:
www.kottke.org - blog of links to interesting stuff on the web. A good mix of art, politics, science, movies, etc.

www.3hive.com - reviews and links to bands with free mp3s. One new band each day.

www.passiveaggressivenotes.com - People send in angry notes they find so we can all laugh at/identify with the person who wrote them.